1) A comparative Study for the Saudi Competition Law compared with the laws of others states: American Law, British Law, European Law, Egyptian Law, Jordanian Law, Tunisian Law, etc. It may be appropriate for a faculty member to put the research topic about the Saudi Competition Law and comparing it with other countries laws so that each student (or group of students) shall choose a country and compare it with the Saudi Competition Law, and it shall be individually or jointly research for comparing the Saudi law with number of various laws, depending on the availability of laws in Arabic and English, and how well the students fluent in English language.
2) Development of competition laws in comparative law.
3) Historical study of the Competition Laws and its beginning.
4) Practices/ actions restricting the competition in the Saudi Law.
5) Aspects of restricting actions in the Saudi Law and comparative law.
6) Concept of the monopoly in legitimate perspective in comparison with the concept of competition in comparative law.
7) Commercial agencies laws and its compatibility with the Competition Law.
8) The impact of the application of Competition Law on the sectors that regulate its private bodies system; such as telecommunications, electricity, banks ... etc. The study shall be on a single system or more than one system. This includes the extent of compatibility of Competition Law with those sectors laws.
9) Legal formulas and materials prevailing in contracts and agreements in Saudi Arabia and that are incompatible with the Competition Law and its implementing law.
10) Legitimate and legal accommodation for the violations of the competition.
11) Concept of tolerance and its impact in disclosing the practices related to the agreements violating the Competition Law.
12) Identifying the united competition draft law for Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
13) Comparing the draft of united Competition Law for Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) with the united European competition.