| Decision Summary
1) Barley commodity is subject to the provisions of financing organization in exceptional cases.
2) The exporters who exceed the rate of profit margin at (5%) of the cost of importing after deducting the allowance and discharge fees in the ports are considered to be violating the provisions of this resolution. In addition, the traders or distributors who sell barley case (50) Kg with an increase of more than profit margin with a maximum (4) riyal for each case are also considered to be violating the provisions of this resolution.
3) Barley importers, distributors and traders shall advertise for the selling price of barley in apparent place in the shop.
4) Whoever violates the provisions of this resolution shall be penalized by the punishments stipulated in resolutions stated in the Cabinet Resolution No. (855) dated 26/5/1396H and No. (135) dated 27/4/1431H
5) The proof and detection of the violations of this resolution shall be conducted by committees that contain representatives of Ministries of Interiors (emirates of the regions), Commerce and Industry, and Municipal and Rural Affairs which shall be issued and formed by a resolution from the Minister of Commerce and Industry. In addition, the detection minutes shall be submitted by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry to His Royal Highness, Second Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior or whoever His Highness considers suitable for issuing resolution by applying the penalty.
6) This resolution shall be enforced as of the date of its issuance for whoever is obligated to execute it.